Alone or with others, come and enjoy this prestigious historic castle with exceptional architecture, presenting very beautiful collections: furniture (from the 16th to the 19th century), engravings, works of art or even musical instruments.
It is also the ideal family outing, with a treasure hunt offered to young visitors. The opportunity for each child to solve puzzles and make this visit particularly fun and enriching for the whole family.
The château is open all the year and every day.
The Château welcomes families with a quiz for children in English and German.
Documentation on the château is available in 10 languages, including Japanese, Russian and Chinese.
• May to September : 10 to 18.45*
• April and October : 10.30 to 13.15* and 14.30 to 17.45*
• November, December, January, February and March : 10.30 to 12.45* and 14.30 to 17.15*
* Please note the ticket office shuts 45 minutes beforehand
The château will be closed from 2nd to 14th January, 25th December and 1st January
*Reduced rates for students, Provence Escapade, handicapped
The Château accepts ANCV holiday vouchers
Facing the Luberon, Lourmarin is at the center of a triangle formed by Avignon, Manosque and Aix-en-Provence.
Consider coming on foot or by bike!
From 12 people, by reservation
• Guided tour in French: €6 / person including guide
• Guided tour in English: €7.50 / person including guide
• Groups of children: €3.00 / person guide included
• Dogs are not accepted in the chateau.
• Free bus and car parking at the foot of the Château